Organic Aloe Barbadensis Leaf Juice
- Ingredient known for soothing properties. Adds moisture and helps dry, irritated skin result in a healthier looking complexion.
- Several anti-inflammatory properties.
- A form of Vitamin B3 that has several benefits to all skin types, even sensitive skin.
- Known to improve dark spots, uneven skin tone, skin texture, and brighten the skin.
- Helps build cells in the skin while also protecting them from environmental stresses, such as toxins and sunlight.
- Helps balance oil production.
- Multi-functional ingredient. Used as an emulsion stabilizer, solvent, humectant, and moisturizes the skin.
- Controls viscosity and effectively enhances the delivery of active ingredients into deep layers of the skin.
Organic Camellia Sinensis (Green Tea) Leaf Extract
- Most researched natural ingredient, found to be high in antioxidants.
- Great choice for anti-aging.
- Rich in antioxidants, UV protectant, and anti-inflammatory.
Organic Oryza Sativa (Rice) Bran Extract
- Naturally rich in amino acids and Vitamin E, resulting in improving hydration in skin and uneven skin tone.
Organic Punica Granatum (Pomegranate) Fruit Extract
- Rich in antioxidants that helps fight and repair free radical damage from the sun and environmental stressors, such as hyper-pigmentation and age spots.
- Plant-derived humectant that replenishes the skin by locking in moisture.
- Contains anti-microbial properties and helps soften the skin.
- Known as Zinc Salt of L-Pyrrolidone Carboxylate.
- Help to reduce oily skin, irritation, and redness.
- Beneficial for acne prone skin.
- Natural moisturizing and anti-inflammatory properties.
- Controls cell-water balance.
- Plant-derived thinking agent and viscosity controlling.
- Natural hydrator that is also found in human biological tissues proven to hydrate the skin.
- Helps restore the skins lipid barrier.
- Hydrating properties for the skin
- Contains anti-aging properties.
Leuconostoc/Radish Root Ferment Filtrate
- Natural anti-microbial preservative that comes from radishes fermented with Leuconostoc, a lactic acid bacteria.